An enduring guardian cannot consent to anything unlawful and cannot:

If at the time decisions are made by your enduring guardian to which you strongly object, the matter can be brought to the Guardianship Tribunal.

An application must be made to the Guardianship Tribunal to authorise medical treatment overriding your objections. Also, only the Tribunal can consent to certain 'special' medical treatments.